Estonia Medical Spa Dead Sea centre
The Dead Sea provides an extraordinary combination of natural health elements, being the largest SPA in the world which is situated 400 m below the sea level. Positive impact of the Dead Sea salts has been known since those ancient times when the King Solomon treated by the sea his body and soul. Cleopatra used the Dead Sea salt in order to make her hair voluminous and body - younger.
Today, we provide our clients with the opportunity to try the Dead Sea efficacy in Estonia Medical Spa. In March 2012 we opened the first Dead Sea Centre ever in Scandinavia, and it is located in the White Building. Come relax and enjoy the benefits of Dead Sea in the Estonia Spa Dead Sea water centre and Dead Sea skin treatment centre.
Similarly to the Dead Sea, baths in the Dead Sea Skin Treatment Centre and pool in the water centre in Estonia Spa contain 33% of salts and minerals, which explains why a person can easily float on the surface.
Here are just some examples of the healing capacity of the Dead Sea waters. The Dead Sea salt contains 10 times more minerals than salt in the Mediterranean - and among others, there are sodium, potassium, magnesium, chromium, selenium, bromine and chlorine
- the whole range of substances as well as microorganisms which produce the unique overall therapeutic modality!
Benefits of Dead Sea salt:
• The sea salt sets nerves at ease, accelerates metabolism and has a beneficial impact on the blood vascular system, joints, skin and hair.
• The Dead Sea salt prevents diseases.
• The salt suits ideally to those who struggle for recuperation of the smooth skin and nicely growing hair, joint mobility and muscle elasticity.
• Bath with the Dead Sea salt rejuvenates skin and strengthens the immune system.
• The Dead Sea salt helps to fight such skin problems like extra dry skin, greasy skin and irritation.
• The Dead Sea contains essential minerals whose role is irreplaceable in the skin metabolism and finding the right water balance.
The Dead Sea revitalizing and preventive effects have proved to be of value in the cosmetics as the major part of today's cosmetics contains minerals found in the Dead Sea.
In the Dead Sea Centre we use salt, supplied from Israel and awarded with a special certificate.
Estonia Medical Spa Hotel
The Dead Sea Centre
Tammsaare 6, 80010, Pärnu
Tel: +372 44 76 905