Estonian Way of Wellness
ESTONIA Resort Hotel & Spa**** à la carte restaurant NOOT is open every day at 12 – 23.
- À la carte restaurant NOOT serves a contemporary Estonian cuisine
- Chef de cuisine Rudolf Visnapuu is a proud owner of the Cordon Bleu culinary award
- The menu includes fresh local seasonal products and seafood
- During the summer the outside terrace is opened
- From autumn to spring on workdays from 12 pm to 5 pm the NOOT cafe serves salad bar, as well as the soup and cake of the day.
Information: phone 00372 440 1012
Table reservations at least 24h in advance: e-mail email@example.com
Restaurant NOOT – A. H. Tammsaare 4a, Pärnu, Estonia
The Culture Trip suggests: TOP10 restaurants in Pärnu »