Estonia Medical Spa and Hotel
NEW: Quick Stay at Medical Spa: 50% discount for the friend!
Welcome to our summer capital Pärnu, where the sun always shines bright. You are awaited by warm saunas, nice pool water and refreshing medical treatments. Head over to one on Pärnu’s most legendary medical spas!
SPECIAL OFFER: 50% discount for the 2nd person!
Booking: until 31.01.2019
Arrivals: until 28.02.2019
Full prices below.
Price per one person:
06.01.-11.05 and 27.10.-21.12:
Sun-Thu: 47 €/night in economy room, 52 €/night in standard room
Fri-Sat: 52 €/night in economy room, 57 €/night in standard room
01.01.-05.01; 12.05.-29.06; 11.08.-26.10 and 22.12.-04.01.2020:
Sun-Thu: 55 €/night in economy room, 60 €/night in standard room
Fri-Sat: 60 €/night in economy room, 65 €/night in standard room
Sun-Thu: 71 €/night in economy room, 76 €/night in standard room
Fri-Sat: 75 €/night in economy room, 80 €/night in standard room
- Accommodation in a double or twin room (single accommodation for extra charge)
- 2 different procedures per each night from selection:
– relaxation therapy
– light therapy for mood
– treatment bath with herbs or almond oil
– treatment bath for feet
– salt chamber
– warm peach paraffin for hands
- Buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant
- Buffet dinner in the hotel restaurant
- Unlimited use of sauna and water center TERMID 6:30-22:00, on departure day the entrance until 10:00.
- Morning exercises Mon-Fri
- Check-in at 14:00, check-out at 12:00
– Up to 3 years (incl.) free of charge using existing beds. Baby cot 8 €, applies one time for the whole stay
– 4-14 years (inc.) with two adults on extra bed 24 €/night
– 4-14 years (inc.) with one adult 33 €/night
The price includes accommodation, meals and TERMID usage according to adults package.
We kindly ask you to book procedures in advance. On Sundays the treatment procedure choice is limited. Massages and other procedures for extra charge. Book other treatments at least 2 days prior to arrival to receive a 10% discount.
Information and bookings: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 00372 447 6905