ESTONIA Medical Spa & Hotel
Short Spa Break in Medical Spa
Welcome to Estonian summer capital Pärnu, where the sun shines bright every day! You are awaited by warm saunas, nice pool water and refreshing medical treatments. Head over to one of Pärnu’s most legendary medical SPA hotels!
- Accommodation in a double or twin room (single accommodation for extra charge)
- 2 different procedures per each night from selection:
– relaxation therapy
– light therapy for mood
– treatment bath with herbs or almond oil
– treatment bath for feet
– salt chamber
– warm peach paraffin for hands
- Buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant
- Buffet dinner in the hotel restaurant
- Unlimited use of sauna and water center TERMID 6:30-22:00, on departure day the entrance until 10:00.
- Morning exercises Mon-Fri
- Check-in at 15:00, check-out at 12:00
- Standard rooms include a bathrobe
Short Spa Break prices per one person
19.01 – 27.06 and 09.08 – 30.12.2020
55 – 80 €/night standard room
28.06 – 08.08.2020
80 – 95 €/night standard room
Final price depends on the date of arrival.
For extra charge:
– single accommodation 20 €/night, in summer 25 €/night
– single room (with a shared bathroom) for an additional fee of €5/night
– lunch in the hotel buffet restaurant
– beauty services
We kindly ask you to book procedures in advance. On Sundays the treatment procedure choice is limited. Massages and other procedures for extra charge. Book other treatments at least 2 days prior to arrival to receive a 10% discount.
– Up to 3 years (incl.) free of charge using existing beds. Baby cot 8 €, applies one time for the whole stay
– 4-14 years (inc.) with two adults on extra bed 24 €/night
– 4-14 years (inc.) with one adult 33 €/night
Standard rooms can accommodate up to one (1) extra bed. The number of rooms is limited.
Family rooms are also available. Price details can be obtained upon making a reservation.
The child’s price includes accommodation, meals and use of the water centre in accordance with the contents of the adult’s package.
Information and bookings: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 00372 447 6905