Spa reminder of ESTONIA SPA TERMID
In order to make your visit to TERMID as enjoyable an experience as possible, we ask you to take into consideration our sauna center`s code of good conduct as well as other visitors to the center.
GOOD CONDUCT in the ESTONIA SPA TERMID sauna center and dressing rooms:
- By purchasing a TERMID ticket, you confirm that your knowledge and state of health allow you to use our range of pools and saunas.
- Before using saunas and pools, all visitors are required to wash themselves! Please follow hygiene requirements. Shaving, hair colouring, or the use of scrubs and masks is not permitted.
- Bathing suits must be worn in TERMID. Please ensure that infants and small children under the age of 3 wear swimming nappies, which can also be purchased from TERMID sales counters.
- It is safe and comfortable to move around TERMID in light, rubber-soled beach footwear.
- Wet floors are slippery! Caution: running in the centre is dangerous! Please walk carefully in the TERMID rooms and around the pool in order to avoid falls and injuries.
- In steam saunas, please use seat covers when sitting on the sauna benches.
- Jumping into water is not permitted.
- Please keep track of your children and their activities in TERMID. Giving your children too much freedom may be dangerous for them and may disturb other visitors.
- Children under the age of 10 may only visit TERMID in the company of an adult. In the interests of safety, unaccompanied children will not be permitted to enter.
- We expect our guests to treat our facilities with respect. In the event that a visitor intentionally damages the centre’s equipment, the guest shall be obliged to reimburse the damages in full.
- Please take special care of your locker key. If you should lose your locker key, please inform a member of staff at the TERMID counter. Administration shall not be responsible for items left in a locker in the event that the locker key is lost.
- Smoking is prohibited in TERMID.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages in TERMID is not permitted! Please inform service personnel of any inappropriate behaviour. Bringing in one’s own personal alcoholic drinks and food, as well as the consumption thereof within the grounds of the facility, is not permitted. Refreshing drinks are available for sale at TERMID sales counters.
- Staff have the right to refuse service to customers under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and to cancel the validity of a TERMID ticket without compensation if this code is violated.
True sauna pleasure!