We are CLOSED until 31.03.2021!
Travel safely, Dear Guest!
In cooperation with the Estonian Health Board we have thoroughly thought through what is happening in our hotel so that your accommodation with us could be safe. To ensure this, please read the following explanations and instructions.
All hotel rooms have undergone thorough disinfection and cleaning and will be re-cleaned before a new guest arrives. In addition, we have tightened the schedule for cleaning the hotel’s common areas.
Breakfast is served in the 5th floor restaurant on weekdays from 07 am to 10 am and on weekends from 7 am to 11 am. NB! There will be bigger amount of guests from 9 am.
According to the decision of Estonian Government, the spa and sauna center TERMID must limit the number of visitors by 50%. Due to the 50% occupancy limit, we cannot always guarantee a free locker for our hotel guests in the changing room. It is also not possible to admit guests to the spa free of charge after check-out time.
It is recommended to wear a mask during procedures. If you do not have a mask, you can ask your service provider.
What can our guests do to limit the spread of the virus?
– Visit us when you are healthy! If you feel ill, stay home and consult a doctor.
– In the hotel we follow the 2+2 rule – a maximum of two people or members of the same group (e.g. family) are allowed to move together.
– We maintain a distance – the recommended distance between people is 2 m.
– We take lifts alone or accompanied by members of the same group.
– We keep our hands clean – disinfectants are available in many places in the hotel’s public areas. Hand washing is very effective in preventing transmission of the virus – please wash your hands!
– When paying for services, pay by a card, if possible.
– If you feel sick during your stay at the hotel, please inform the reception staff by telephone.
We do everything we can to ensure the well-being and safety of both guests and employees.
We are waiting for you!