Travel safely, Dear Guest
In cooperation with the Estonian Health Board we have thoroughly thought through what is happening in our hotel so that your accommodation with us could be safe. To ensure this, please read the following explanations and instructions.
All hotel rooms have undergone thorough disinfection and cleaning and will be re-cleaned before a new guest arrives. In addition, we have tightened the schedule for cleaning the hotel’s common areas.
Breakfast is served in the buffet restaurant on weekdays from 07 am to 10 am and on weekends from 7:00 am to 11 am. NB! There will be bigger amount of guests from 9 am.
According to the decision of Estonian Government, the spa and sauna center must limit the number of visitors by 50%. Due to the 50% occupancy limit, we cannot always guarantee a free locker for our hotel guests in the changing room. It is also not possible to admit guests to the spa free of charge after check-out time.
What can our guests do to limit the spread of the virus?
- Visit us when you are healthy! If you feel ill, stay home and consult a doctor. Don’t worry, we not charge any fee if you change or cancel your reservation.
- Please be sure to bring your mask (s) and wear it in all public areas during your stay. The mask of others protects you and your own others from infection.
- We take lifts alone or accompanied by members of the same group.
- We keep our hands clean – disinfectants are available in many places in the hotel’s public areas. Hand washing is very effective in preventing transmission of the virus – please wash your hands!
- When paying for services, pay by a card, if possible.
NB! Please DO NOT visit hotel, water park or spa if:
- You are required to self-isolate due to having been infected with COVID-19 or having come into close contact with an individual who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You exhibit symptoms of an acute infectious respiratory disease (including mild rhinitis, a sore throat, an itchy throat, a cough, etc)
- There are restrictions on freedom of movement that are applicable to them because they have returned from a country with a high COVID-19 infection rate
- We suggest to register your personal details (name and telephone number). The details will be used later if it becomes necessary to notify the customer of any potential contact with an individual who has been infected
You can find more information about the requirements https://www.kriis.ee/en.
Our team will do everything to make your holiday with us both safe and enjoyable!
We are waiting for you!