We will open the hotel on April 15, 2021!
ATTENTION! Due to the restrictions of the virus our Spa center SPA & SAUN, gym, conference center, private sauna JUNIPER club and restaurant NOOT will remain closed for the time being. We will open as soon as the restrictions are lifted.
From April 15, 2021, we offer again the opportunity to enjoy hotel vacation, spa treatments and food experiences in a particularly private and safe atmosphere! IN APRIL, THE HOTEL IS OPEN FROM THURSDAY TO SUNDAY! Please find special offers here!
- À la carte restaurant NOOT serves a contemporary Estonian cuisine
- Chef de cuisine Rudolf Visnapuu is a proud owner of the Cordon Bleu culinary award
- The menu includes fresh local seasonal products and seafood
- During the summer the outside terrace is opened
- From autumn to spring on workdays from 12 pm to 3 pm the NOOT cafe serves salad bar, as well as the soup and cake of the day.
Information: phone 00372 440 1012
Table reservations at least 24h in advance: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Restaurant NOOT – A. H. Tammsaare 4a, Pärnu, Estonia