Restaurant NOOT is open: Mon-Wed 17–23; Thur-Sun 12–23
- À la carte restaurant NOOT serves a contemporary Estonian cuisine
- Chef de cuisine Rudolf Visnapuu is a proud owner of the Cordon Bleu culinary award
- The menu includes fresh local seasonal products and seafood
- During the summer the outside terrace is opened
- Monday to Friday from 12 pm to 3 pm the NOOT cafe serves salad bar, as well as the soup and cake of the day.
Breakfast 15 €/person:
Mon-Fri 7:00 – 10:00
Sat, Sun 7:30 – 10:30
Information: phone 00372 440 1012
Table reservations at least 24h in advance: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Restaurant NOOT – A. H. Tammsaare 4a, Pärnu, Estonia
ATTENTION! ESTONIA Resort Hotel & Spa takes care to make every visitor feel safe in our hotel! We do our best to ensure that you have a completely stress-free and relaxing holiday with us! According to the regulation of the Estonian Government, we will ensure the infection safety and control of hotel visitors. More information HERE.