17.-28.01.2021 on vacation, SPA & SAUN open!
- À la carte restaurant NOOT serves a contemporary Estonian cuisine
- Chef de cuisine Rudolf Visnapuu is a proud owner of the Cordon Bleu culinary award
- The menu includes fresh local seasonal products and seafood
- During the summer the outside terrace is opened
- From autumn to spring on workdays from 12 pm to 3 pm the NOOT cafe serves salad bar, as well as the soup and cake of the day.
Information: phone 00372 440 1012
Table reservations at least 24h in advance: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Restaurant NOOT – A. H. Tammsaare 4a, Pärnu, Estonia