ESTONIA Resort Hotel & Spa treatment menu is as colorful and varied as the Estonian history for the past few hundred years. In creating our menu, we have been inspired by Estonian nature and ancient herbalists, who have refined the foundation of Estonian traditions for centuries.
It is known that in prehistoric times Estonians used almost everything that Earth offered – plants, clay, stones, water, fire. The ancient Estonian way has a lot in common with the traditional Indian treatment ayurveda, where it is believed that all our surroundings influence us in some way or another, or, in other words, everything is beneficial to something. Carefully selected Estonian products are used for oll Estonian-themed treatments. These products have been chosen by Estonian folk medicine specialists based on their healing, moisturizing, and cleansing qualities. Most of the products are non-allergenic. Our experienced specialists consult with each client prior to the treatment and, if it is necessary, replace certain products with other more suitable ones.
Treatments from India spa culture add spark and spice to the spa treatment menu.
- Original Estonian treatments for body, hands, feet incl. empowering herbal massage for hands and feet with Estonian sages’ healing massage techniques. Pampering beeswax hand treatment. Home beer bath enriched with magnesium. And much, much more….
- Indian Sundari series exotic treatments for body, hands, which all begin with determining the client’s Dosha body type to choose the right aromas and products.
- The spa menu also offers classic treatments, incl. manicure, pedicure, and classical massage.
- In addition we offer Salt Table treatments – unique in Estonia!
- Please come to treatment 5 minutes before the start of the treatment. If you are late for treatment for up to 5 minutes, your treatment time will be shortened accordingly. In case of a longer delay, we cannot guarantee that the treatment will take place.
- If it is not possible to keep a sufficient distance between the attendant and the client during the spa treatments, it is mandatory to wear a mask during the procedure. If the customer refuses to wear a mask in such a situation, the spa therapist has the right to refuse to provide the service!
- We understand that sometimes your plans may change and you may not be able to come to enjoy the treatment. Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance. In case of no-show, the hotel reserves the right to ask you to pay the amount of the booked treatment.
Spa treatments are offered on the 2nd floor of the spa and conference building, address A.H. Tammsaare pst 6, Pärnu.
Open Mon-Sat 9-19, Sun 9-17.
Information and bookings: 00372 440 1013, email@example.com
To make your visit safe, please read the following instructions HERE.
ESTONIA Resort Hotel & Spa takes care to make every visitor feel safe in our hotel! We do our best to ensure that you have a completely stress-free and relaxing holiday with us! According to the regulation of Estonian Government, we will ensure the infection safety and control of hotel visitors and we are waiting to ESTONIA Resort Hotel & Spa customers* who have:
- vaccination passport (immunization certificate)
- or proof of COVID-19 disease (proof is valid for 180 days from a positive test)
- or a negative COVID-19 test certificate (SARS-CoV-2 antigen-RTD test must be performed up to 48 hours before the visit; SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test must be performed up to 72 hours before the visit)