SPA & SAUNA good practice
SPA & SAUNA good practice:
- Please respect the principle of spending a maximum of 3 hours in our centre.
- Please consider your skills and physical condition before visiting the saunas and pools.
- Please bring a personal towel or towel from the hotel room.
- Please wear swimwear. Babies and children younger than 3 years also need to wear swimming nappies.
- Children under 14 may only visit the centre when accompanied by an adult. Please keep an eye on your children and make sure they are safe at all times. Adults are responsible for the safety of their children while in our spa.
- Everybody must shower before entering the sauna and pool area.
- The floors in the sauna and pool area and on the terrace are slippery. Please wear rubber-soled beach shoes and be careful while moving.
- Please be polite and considerate towards other visitors.
- Jumping into the pools is not permitted at any time.
- To make yourself comfortable, use the paper seat covers when in the hot saunas. The covers are available at the doors of the respective saunas.
- Please take a shower after visiting the sauna.
- Please use the assets of the company prudently. The company has a right to demand full compensation for deliberate damage.
- Smoking is not allowed in the spa and sauna centre and on the outside terrace.
- Please do not bring food and drinks to the centre. You can buy cocktails, smoothies and soft drinks from our poolside bar and pay for them at reception when leaving the centre.
- To make the most of your spa visit, we recommend our sauna rituals, herbal baths and sauna massages. Ask our personnel for more information.
- Upon leaving, please put the used towels into the barrel next to the door and return the wristband to the receptionist.
- Please be careful not to lose your wristband. Should you lose it, inform the receptionist immediately. The fee for lost wristbands is €25.
- After visiting the pool and the sauna, we recommend that you enjoy our spa treatments. Ask our personnel for more information.
We wish you a wonderful spa and sauna experience!