Estonian Way of Wellness
4* Spa Vacation with Classical Massage from 109 €
Enjoy a relaxing vacation at the best resort hotel in Pärnu and reward yourself with a true spa vacation and massage. You, your body and your health are the most powerful tools ever created. Take care of them… more often than you get your car serviced! A massage is a wonderful way to eliminate exhaustion, restore metabolic processes in the body, improve muscle tone and create a feeling of lightness. It is a great investment in your body and mind.
The offer is valid until 22.12.2019.
Final price depends on the date of arrival. See precise prices and book online or call 00372 440 1017.
Prices for two:
- 109 – 194 €/night for two in standard room
- 124 – 214 €/night for two in superior room
- 154 – 249 €/night for two in Deluxe room
- 179 – 274 €/night for two in Junior Suite
- 219 – 319 €/night for two in Suite
Prices for one (alone in room):
- 94 – 179 €/night in standard room
- 109 – 199 €/night in superior room
- 139 – 234 €/night in Deluxe room
- 164 – 259 €/night in Junior Suite
- 204 – 304 €/night in Suite
- 1 night accommodation in a chosen room at the new ESTONIA Resort Hotel & Spa****
- Unlimited SPA & SAUNA use during the entire stay
- Classical massage for both guests, duration 50 minutes
- Rich buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant NOOT
- Bathrobes and slippers and bottled water in your room
- Free WiFi in the entire hotel
- Check-in from 15:00, check-out until 12:00.
– Up to 3 yrs free, baby cot 10 € (one-time fee per the whole stay)
– 4-14 yrs (incl.) in standard and superior rooms with an extra bed 25 €/night
– 4-14 yrs (incl.) in Deluxe room 25 €/night, room accommodates 1 child
– 4-14 yrs (incl.) in Junior Suite 25 €/night, room accommodates 2 children
Price includes accommodation, buffet-breakfast and SPA & SAUNA visit with parents. Number of rooms is limited, must be booked in advance! The price does not include massage for children! Treatments designed for children are available in our spa treatments menu for extra charge.
–Restaurant NOOT’s a´la carte menu inspired by modern Estonian cuisine.
–Have a look at our spa treatments and book early in advance!
–Float in the Dead Sea pool, enjoy sauna rituals, herb baths and sauna massages at SPA & SAUNA!
–Bring your workout clothes! Yoga and group workouts at Activespa!
Parking in the hotel building parking lot is for extra charge, parking fee 7 € per night applies. Free parking for our hotel guests is in the Spa and Conference building parking lot.